Thursday 21 April 2011

Chase Your Dreams

Well what a beautiful day it is and I've been awake for hours.... I actually made this card last night but couldn't get a decent picture of it.  It's inspired by The Sweet Stop Sketch #104 and is also perfect for this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge #138 "Lots of Layers", and this weeks Flutterby Wednesday as well. Here is the card....


The papers are from My Minds Eye Tickled Pink collection, Seam binding and dew drops from the Ribbon Girl and I have used Sizzix Tim Holtz Butterflies. The Tim Holtz ATC card was used to cut out some of the layers. The sentiment is from a freebie at Scrap-a-licious Times, you really should check these out as they are amazing.

Anyhow hope you all have a lovely day... I'm looking forward to 5 o'clock when I have no work for a whole 11 days yippee....

Jx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, what a lovely card, love those papers and that sentiment is fabulous. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! What a lovely card in so pretty colors! Love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love the sentiment..so pretty. Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen beautiful card such pretty colours,thankyou for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love the colors you used and how the ruffled ribbon is peeking out. Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx