Monday 25 April 2011

Look Who Hatched

It's Monday again and that means time for a new challenge at Cards for Men.  This is my first official DT card for them and this fortnight our challenge is Circles. The sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs.  I do hope you pop over to our Cards for Men  challenge blog to see what the rest of our fab DT have come up with this week...I'm sure it will inspire you to join in with this weeks challenges. Anyhow here is my card....


The image is from our sponsor Fresh Brewed Designs and I've coloured in with promarkers ( Arctic, Powder blue, almond and sun kissed pink)
Paper are Pink Petticoat, white grosgrain ribbon dove craft from stash and white card candy from craft work cards coloured in with the Arctic promarker. I've used my new Martha Stewart punch for the circle border.

Hope you have a great bank holiday Monday
Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous baby boy card Jen, love the soft blue shades. Welcome to Cards for Men xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty baby card and I love your border punch.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the cutest Jen...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Jen. Great idea to colour the card candy to match.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx