Sunday 24 April 2011

Little Einsteins for Keiran....

Well here is the second card for Keiran... using Little Einsteins as the theme... I sort of followed the sketch at "Sew Many Cards #51".



Images are from colouring sheets found from google again, coloured in with promarkers ( far to many to name LOL).  The blue spotty paper is MY OWN lol courtesy of a little work with Adobe Illustrator as i couldn't find black spots on a colour in any of my papers digi or printed lol. Sentiment is printed from PC.

Hope you like it... I'm off for an Easter Egg Hunt at Lizy's once I've put the finishing touches to my famous cheesecake..... Have a great Sunday

Jx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen thats a fabulous card for a little chap, and Im sure the person its going to will love it. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card. I used to like watching this with my son when he was little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute Jen...and I love how you done the dp's too..!

    enjoy your easter egg hunt!..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx